Friday 14 December 2007

Questionnaire on the OC...

I posted a questionnaire about the OC on myspace and channel 4's OC fansite and i also interviewed people in my media class...these are the questions that I asked...

Hello everybody! I'm doing a media project based around the OC and i was wondering if you can answer a few of my questions to help my research...thank you!

1) Do you watch the OC on tv when its broadcasted? on the internet? dvd boxset?
2) Does it make much of a difference when you watch them either on tv, boxset or internet?
3) Do you feel that the OC portray problems that the average teenager experiences realistically? If yes, how? If no, why?
4) Do you enjoy the OC?
5) Can you name another tv drama that follows the same conventions as the OC?

Thank you for taking your time to answer this questionnaire!


And this is some of the feedback I received...

Louise via Myspace...
1) dvd boxset. plus tv repeats sometimes.
2) dvd you can watch anytime? :S
3) relationship stuff yeah kind of as teenagers mostly experience simular things.
but we dont live in such a materialistic society as them so then kind of not.
4) yesss :)
5) one tree hill? laguna beach?

Farhana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment